17 Ocak 2010 Pazar

PREFACE

I have released my album named '' 41 Kere Maşallah '' ( 41 TIMES LONG LIVE ) upon the positive reactions from my surrounding.
My readers who read the first album released in 2007, will see the difference immediately in terms of both drawing and the humour. The reson was that I was affected so much by Uighur Turk Art, Ottoman Miniatures, Hacivat and Karagoz figuires. You certainly encounter the charecters you meet usually in my albums, anywhere in your dailly life actually, Sapik Kenan, Hidir, Mulayim bey, Sekibe teyze, Kil Evren and others are among us.
Finally, I dedicate my album named 41 TIMES LONG LIVE to my deceased grandmother Rukiye Goksoy, and my grandfather Abbas Goksoy who always told me to be honest, truthful, tolerant and to appraise  humans as human beings, and my deceased art teacher Taskin Camgoz, my art teachers from education faculty Prof. Ismail Avci, Prof. Mustafa Gurunlu and Ramiz Aydin.
Hope you experience long times of humour. Hope your smile does not leave your face.

Hiç yorum yok: